Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All Nighter

I am soo exhausted because I have been soo busy lately! The art market started today and I just finished setting up my items. I was working all night long and got no sleep to prepare the price tags for all 109 items (and possibly more if I feel like making anymore in these next few days.) I did not pull an all-nighter because I procrastinated, I was up late because I had to re-price my items cos my jewelry was cheaper compared to everyone else's. I had to bump the price up with the average of other jewelry vendors. It took foreverrr to label all my items because my printer jammed. So many labels were wasted and destroyed by my crappy printer. I had to talk to an HP Printer Service person online last night to fix it. I started around 1:00 am with all the printing and didn't finish until like 8 am. I'm surprised I am still energetic and awake rather than walking around like a slow zombie. The excitement for the artmarket is keeping me motivated to stay awake. This is the first time I am actually selling a lot of my items at once- I have finally taken the first step in starting my dream of owning a business! You can see some of the items I am selling here.

This Artmarket has consumed almost all of my free time I feel like I can relax-- yet I can't really relax just yet :( Our finals are next week and I haven't really started any yet because the Artmarket was the only thing on my mind. It's pretty stressing but hopefully I'll get around to getting everything completed. Then I can relax during winter break! Only 9 more days until I get to go back home for break!

No comments: