Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Beginning

The new layout for the website is finally up! A lot of the pages have been revamped and I will have to modify some more pages eventually. A link to my online shop on etsy is also finally available! Check it out soon to see some of the crafty products that I will have for sale! ;) Some things that I will be selling are jewelry, handbags, gift boxes, art, Christmas ornaments, and other random goodies.

Meanwhile I have been quite busy with college work, and our finals are coming up so it has been hard to manage my time for this and the shop. Besides the large amount of homework load, I also have workstudy and other activities around campus to attend. Next week during December 10th through 13th is the big Artmarket which I have been preparing for. I made so much jewelry, jewelry holders, ornaments, handbags, and gift boxes to sell during this event. The extras will be put online and I will make more to add online. Hopefully the market will turn out to be a huge success because I've put soo much time into making things! I feel like I am going to go crazy from all this crafting! So I will try to keep things updated as best as I can!

1 comment:

Mr WordPress said...

Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.